Verdicts and Settlements Attained by Our Kanawha County Personal Injury Lawyers
The Masters Law Firm has obtained millions in financial compensation for our clients. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of another party's negligent actions, our team of attorneys can help you receive the compensation that you are legally entitled to. Serving greater Kanawha County, our Charleston, West Virginia personal injury lawyers have an exhaustive understanding of personal injury law, and they will work relentlessly to help ensure that your legal rights are protected. Take a look at what we have been able to accomplish for our clients and contact our personal injury lawyers for a free consultation and case review.
Verdicts and Settlements
- Landowners awarded $400 million in damages by jury in Roane County, West Virginia. Lead trial counsel for landowners was Marvin W. Masters of The Masters Law Firm.
- A parent and child represented by Marvin W. Masters were awarded $10.3 million by a DeLand, Florida jury in a medical malpractice case. The child suffered severe brain damage from birth injuries as a result of negligence.
- A client of Marvin W. Masters was awarded $1.125 million in damages for injuries the client sustained as a result of a medical practitioner's failure to report x-ray findings to the referring physicians.
- Parents of a student at West Virginia University who died as a result of another party's negligence were awarded $2.2 million in a wrongful death suit. Mr. Masters represented the parents in their legal action.
- An employee working for the A.T. Massey Coal Co. who was illegally terminated was awarded $1.8 million dollars for lost wages, future lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- The city of Charleston, West Virginia, represented by the civil litigation and personal injury lawyers from The Masters Law Firm, was awarded $1.5 million in a settlement with the Trumbull Corp. of West Mifflin, PA. The company had agreed to clean and re-paint the city's South Side Bridge, but the paint failed.
- Parents of a student who drowned while working for the State of West Virginia over a summer were awarded $1.03 million for their pain and suffering.
- A medical malpractice class action suit against Vicryl for harmful sutures was approved by the Supreme Court. The class action members were represented by Mr. Masters.
- Plaintiffs represented in court by Mr. Masters were awarded $1.4 million in a suit against the Kroger Company for malicious prosecution.
If you or a loved one is seeking legal counsel in greater Kanawha County, the personal injury lawyers from The Masters Law Firm can help. We have the experience, knowledge, and determination to help ensure you are justly compensated for your suffering.
Contact Our Charleston, West Virginia Law Office
The attorneys at The Masters Law Firm have amassed an extensive record of successful verdicts and settlements for our clients. Contact our Kanawha County personal injury lawyers today to schedule a free consultation.
*Disclaimer: Every Legal Matter is different. The outcome of each legal case depends upon many factors, including the facts of the case, and no attorney can guarantee a positive result in any particular case.